uCLibC on non Linux RTOS's ??

John Gentilin johng at gentilin.org
Fri Jun 30 02:00:37 UTC 2006

Ar there any pointers /  documentation out there on how to use uclibc
with an
embedded RTOS ? I am working with the LPC2xxx ARM parts, currently using
newlib
but I am finding that it is too complex if you need to troubleshoot a
problem. uClibc
seems like it may fit the bill and I am digging through source to find
out what functions
and #define's to provide to use stdio / stdlib as standalone libs... In
all my searching,
I haven't found a porting guide. am I missing something ?  If there is
interest, I would
be willing to assemble my notes into a porting guide in none exist.

Thank you
John G