Amsn/Tcl/tk

jean-marie.verdun at splitted-desktop.org jean-marie.verdun at splitted-desktop.org
Mon Jun 19 21:28:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am trying to run amsn 0.95 on top of uclibc 0.9.28. I am facing I
believe a C++ runtime error while the application is trying to read some
image file ... I got this piece of code coming from a C++ library standing
within amsn (the lib is TkCximage and has for purpose to decode image file
format (jpg, gif, png, bmp ...))

         LOG("Calling DibRead");
         if (!DibReadBitmapInfo(hFile,&bmpHeader)) throw "Error reading BMP
info";
         LOG("Dib ok");

where
 		DibReadBitmapInfo return code is

                           LOG("Dibread return");
                         return false;

I got a crash during the return itself or the throw (the function
return false) ... The runtime return terminate called after throwing an instance of 'char const*'

while the message Dibread return is displayed and not LOG("Dib ok"), this
could be the throw operation that create this crash. Is there something
not C++ compliant there ? I am not a C++ expert (definitly need to
improve). I will appreciate some help, I am using GCC 3.4.4 and stand
libstdc++.

Jm