uClibc locale support

Will Newton will.newton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:45:23 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Can anyone fill me in on the state of locale support in uClibc? I have
attempted to build it and come across a few problems, and I was
wondering whether anyone else is actually building it?

I'm using a fairly recent SVN and cross-compiling. Initially I get an
error because of a missing "bits/uClibc_ctype.h", which the host
compiler is looking for in it's native paths rather than in the uClibc
tree. Fixing that and the c8tables.h file is generated at the top
level so the rest of the build doesn't find it.

Thanks,