buildroot license file.

Mark S. Mathews mark at linux-wlan.com
Mon Jun 12 21:49:46 UTC 2006

One request: please make it clear in the README what notices are required.

We put alot of effort into making sure we have all the notices,
license text, etc. present in our documentation and UI about-boxes.

Many packages make it surprisingly difficult to _find_ the notice text
(or it isn't present at all).  ;-)

Thanks and regards,
-Mark

"This message posted with 100% strip-mined electrons manufactured in a
1e-10% efficient process that produces 5kg of toxic waste per bit."