svn commit: trunk/buildroot/toolchain/gcc/4.1.1

Paul Mundt lethal at linux-sh.org
Tue Jun 6 22:17:03 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 02:25:51PM +0200, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 lethal at uclibc.org wrote:
>
> > Author: lethal
> > Date: 2006-06-06 04:36:15 -0700 (Tue, 06 Jun 2006)
> > New Revision: 15298
> >
> > Log:
> > Add ARM EABI patch for gcc 4.1.1 too.
>
> should we choose another tuple here?
>
> linux-gnu* meant until now linux/glibc, whereas linux-uclibc* linux/uClibc
>
> maybe arm*-*-linux-uclibceabi?

I opted for -uclibcgnueabi for consistency with the -gnueabi stuff in
glibc while having minimal impact on anything else with regards to
matching. We can drop the gnu if you feel it's more readable and it
doesn't break the matching, I'm not too set on the name..

Note that we're still using linux-uclibc* in this case though, so it's
not a matter of mixing it up with linux/glibc, so much as it is for
maintaining consistency with the suffix.