[gmail] Re: Altera Nios2 troubles

Cristiano Ghirardi cristiano.ghirardi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 14:47:07 UTC 2006

Thanks for the info. I agree, we have had the same impression: it's not
impossible
to get the Nios2 working with uClinux (mainly thanks to your help) but it's
somewhat
tricky and "dirty". Still worse is the Altera attitude about uClinux.
OK now we have something tho think about....
Thank you again

--
-- Cristiano