Buildroot mailing list.

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Tue Jul 18 07:30:46 UTC 2006

Personally, I would very much prefer separate lists.  However,
we do not use buildroot, so I am not going to subscribe to the
buildroot lists, and thus I do not really care how you set them
up.  I am just happy that I will not have my uClibc mail folders
filled with buildroot stuff any more. ;)

//Peter