Glib mutex performance with uClibc 0.9.28

jean-marie.verdun at splitted-desktop.org jean-marie.verdun at splitted-desktop.org
Thu Jul 13 11:13:43 UTC 2006

Hi Peter,

I am using oss-compatibility stuff from asound library and alsa driver.
I am using beep-media-player (BMPx) which is under development, I don't
like Banshee as it is using Mono stuff. Xmms is old stuff form me, VLC is
good (this is french :)).
I am currently not paied by anybody, I am trying to close a contract with
the ISP as a consultant.

The list of apps I have running is:

- Firefox
- Thunderbird
- Seabird
- aMsn
- OpenOffice 2
- BMPx with OSS (playback MP3 etc but NO streaming due to issue with
Gstreamer, so web radio are not working, Shoutcast and Icecast)
- Galculator
- Mplayer
- Xine stack
- X11R7.1
- Enlightenment e17
- VLC
- DVB-T and DVB-C board support

The list is not final one but close to be.

Jm