buildroot package question

Daniel Stekloff dsteklof at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 10 21:15:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to add a new package to my buildroot. I've added the package
dir with Config.in and *.mk. The new package is downloaded fine but
fails on build, it's lacking zlib.h. I configured on the zlib package
but the new package's build is still failing with the same error.

If I rename my file to alphabetically occur after zlib, it gets built.
Is there a way to change build order of packages besides alphabetically?

I'm probably must missing something obvious.

Thanks,

Dan