E500 support

Mark S. Mathews mark at linux-wlan.com
Fri Jan 27 14:42:54 UTC 2006

Hi Kabir,

I ran into a similar problem so time back on an mpc8541 and traced it to
the printf implementation.  I believe this issue may be related to
uclibc's printf varargs usage and a conflict with something about the
e500.  Unfortunately I had to put the project aside so I never reached
full resolution.

I've been wanting to get back to this and just try using updated uclibc,
gcc, binutils, etc. and see what happens.  (uclibc 0.9.26 is a bit old)

Also, what versions of gcc etc. are you using?

-Mark