buildroot question -- how can a target be made to depend on the k ernel?

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Mon Jan 23 20:05:01 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 14:58 -0500, Doyle, Patrick wrote:
> Technically, this is really a Makefile question, but I didn't anybody would
> want to read it if the subject line said "Makefile question" :-)

Can't you simply say

madwifi-ng: linux $(MADWIFI_DIR)/.compiled

I think I did that in a few packages I included and it worked as far as
I can remember. I DO remember however having problems with the linux
target being built which was fixed be changing the order of a particular
file. It had to do with the Via/EPIA target. If you need more
information just let me know.

--
Nathanael D. Noblet
Gnat Solutions