Buildroot configuration

Brandewie, Dirk J dirk.j.brandewie at intel.com
Thu Feb 16 18:29:20 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I am trying to use buildroot to build a system based on
linux-2.6.14 with MMU-less arm patches from
http://opensrc.sec.samsung.com/
gcc-3.4.x for arm bigendian and using elf2flt to support the uClinux
flat binary format.

I have been able to generate a tool chain that will build a runnable
kernel
that boots and mounts the root file system successfully.

When loading busybox (/sbin/init) I get "reloc outside program"  After
spending
a bunch of time tracking this down it seems related to GOT/PIC
relocations done
by elf2flt.

Has anyone had success with a similar configuration?

I am sorry for the lack of a concrete question. Any pointers, tips,
suggestions
greatly appreciated.

If this is the wrong list for this question please point me in the
correct one.

Thanks in advance for any help

--Dirk
Dirk Brandewie