More on the armv4l segfault.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Dec 30 04:43:43 UTC 2006

On Thursday 28 December 2006 6:30 pm, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
> Rob, found this link that might explain your problem:
>  http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2005-10/msg00107.html

Ah, cool.

So my problem is that if there are _no_ non-weak references to a symbol, the
linker won't pull that symbol in at all?

That kind of sucks, but also explains why my patch worked.  Any suggestions of
a better way to fix this in uClibc?

>  Jocke

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery