Failed to make uClibc 0.9.26

Christian MICHON christian.michon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 23:50:47 UTC 2006

this is the email that triggered me from evaluating many different compilers.
Pay attention at the reply: "sure". It means to me that using an older
version of the compiler could fix the issues met by Jack.

Another point I want to make: at that time, the type of mood was like:
"a new challenge? bring it on!"

This is the kind of spirit I'd like to see again on this list. Hoping this
time the right message goes through :)

Christian

On Fri Dec 13, 2002 at 02:47:00AM +0100, Christian MICHON wrote:
> Hi Erik,
>
> just a quick one: I'm toying right now with gcc-2.7.2.3 (hey, 5 years old now
> at least!) to perform a comparison between different compilers speed and perf.
>
> Do you think uclibc would work with it ?

Sure.