problem about pthread on uClinux-dist-20051110

Mehmet Kurnaz hmehmetkurnaz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 09:30:10 UTC 2006

hi all

for last two weeks i struggle for uclinux . in  fact there is no problem
about uclinux.problem is only about threads(i think).
i use uclinux-2.4.31 (uClinux-dist-20051110) and toolchain
m68k-elf-20030314.sh
a basic thread program can't run well.after a few run kernel crash(bad frame
format,illegal instruction,bad kernel trap   etc)
there is no problem on code because of it is thdm in threeaddemos.i get it
and build myself apart from uclinux with mythdm name.
and for makefile i get the flags (below) from where building time of thdm(in
threaddemos)

CC=gcc

CFLAGS := -m5307 -DCONFIG_COLDFIRE -Os -g -fomit-frame-pointer  \
  -fno-common -fno-builtin -Wall -DEMBED -msep-data     \
  -Dlinux -D__linux__ -Dunix -D__uClinux__       \
  -I/uClinux-dist/uClibc/include

and

LDFLAGS := -Wl, -elf2flt -move-rodata -msep-data -lpthread -lc

 So there can't be a problem about code or makefile.

maybe my hardware ( mcf 5272 ). But there is no problem for another
applications

maybe   about uclinux or uClibc release (i think too)

SO I NEED A UCLINUX RELEASE THAT HAS NO PROBLEM ON PTHREADS.

i wait your help.
so thanks

Mehmet KURNAZ