NPTL for powerpc

Srinivasa R Kanduru skanduru at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 14:16:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am interested in PowerPC port of uClibc-nptl.  I am not sure if the work
is in progress. I took the uClibc-nptl branch and had to make some changes
to make it work. The changes were minimal like changing the definition of
libc_hidden_*, adding nptl specific targets for the port like syserror etc.

I only tested an application without pthreads. I noticed some differences in
dealing with the static and dynamic-linked executables in glibc and uclibc
particularly in pthread_minimal setup.  If the porting work is on, I would
be happy to contribute for the same.

--
     Regards,
     Srinivasa Kanduru