Retiring from uClibc development

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Mon Apr 3 15:05:23 UTC 2006

Hello!

Please stop this thread. At the time I disabled my commit account to svn I
have sent an email to Erik, he will decide accordingly to
his/uClibc/community needs, if he enables it back or not (I proposed to
support uClibc, especially the changes introduced by me until at least
.29 comes out).

If his decision is to stop committing, then I will post my full diff of
my local changes to the ml and you are free to apply them or not.

Thanks, Peter