Retiring from uClibc development

Alessio.MASSARO at oxinst.co.uk Alessio.MASSARO at oxinst.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 10:39:17 UTC 2006

Steven,

your dev process looks a lot like IBM/Rational's UCM process, with which
I've had a very good experience.

UCM actually goes a step further: developers ALWAYS work in a developer
branch (called developer stream).
And each feature/bug fix gets promoted (merged) to the main branch only
after it has passed a pre-defined set of QA checks, e.g. asking the mailing
list to test and review.
While a feature is pending review, the developer carries on working on a
second development branch.

Would it be feasible to publish this on the uClibs website as THE dev
process for uClibc contributors?