svn commit: trunk/uClibc/include

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Wed Sep 28 19:32:35 UTC 2005

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, Mike Frysinger wrote:

> On Tuesday 27 September 2005 05:42 pm, psm at uclibc.org wrote:
> > Should correct ppc compilation failure reported by Glauber de Oliveira
> > Costa. Couldn't test it though on ppc.
> >
> > --- trunk/uClibc/include/libc-internal.h
> >+++ trunk/uClibc/include/libc-internal.h
> > (rev 11672) @@ -100,6 +100,9 @@
> >  # define attribute_relro
> >  #endif
> >
> > +/* Pull in things like __attribute_used__ */
> > +#include <sys/cdefs.h>
> > +
> >  /* --- this is added to integrate linuxthreads */
> >  #define __USE_UNIX98            1
> >

> features.h already includes sys/cdefs.h ...

Hey Mike, I see you check what I do, but again you are wrong ;)

see your patch that moved code to libc-internal, there you will see, that
cdefs was included twice, first only for !ASSEMBLER, then for the others

To check that this is correct (at least works as before) change
i386/bits/syscalls.h:

add #include <errno.h>
remove the lines redefining __set_errno (as it is done for powerpc)

try building uClibc, it will fail w/ the error reported for ppc

Peter