New build infrastructure in svn

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Thu Oct 27 14:07:55 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-27 14:11:10 +0200, Peter S. Mazinger <ps.m at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> > >
> > > -fcombine:
> > > 	Supported, but it's still rejected:
> > > 	vax-linux-uclibc-gcc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S with multiple files
> > >
> > > -combine:
> > > 	Supported, accepted
>
> does this mean, that it accepts multiple sources with -combine?

Yes, at least in conjunction with -c and -o

> I hoped that -fcombine = -combine, because check_gcc works only w/
> -fcombine, but not w/ -combine

Unfortunately, at least my gcc-HEAD treats these two differently:(

["make clean" problem in thread lib]
> corrected, svn up

Thanks.

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw at lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O