directfb-csource compilation pb with uclibc

Dely Nicolas Nicolas.Dely at thomson.net
Fri Oct 7 15:34:52 UTC 2005

>Hi all,
>
>I would like to install dfbsee on my embedded x86 platform with
>buildroot. I've added dfbsee directory in package, Config.in,
>dfbsee.mk ...
>
>To configure cleanly dfbsee I need directfb-csource,
>* when I compile directfb-csource with glibc/gcc ./directfb-csource
>runs,
>* but when it is compiled with uclibc/gcc ./directfb-csource says
>"bash: ./directfb-csource: No such file or directory"

Shame on me, I try to execute binary linked with uclibc on host (without libc.so.0).

How can I do to configure dfbsee with buildroot, knowing that dfbsee configuration required
to run a software (directfb-csource) linked with uclibc ?

This question is also for any softwares requiring execution (on HOST) of an uclibc linked
software (TARGET software)

Nicolas