Build dependencies and stable buildroot snapshot

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Wed Nov 16 14:10:09 UTC 2005

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 12:29:21AM -0500, C Shore wrote:
> Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 08:58:40PM -0500, C Shore wrote:
> >
> >>Also, is there such a thing as a stable snapshot of buildroot.
> > nope
>
> Will there ever be?  It'd be 'nice' if one could build a toolchain
> consistently.

it was designed as a mean to help test uClibc/busybox quickly, never
as a standalone project ... it has certainly grown since then, but
not into a product that involves doing a release schedule and such ...
we barely find time to do busybox/uClibc releases sometimes it seems :)

> >>I'm having problems getting buildroot to compile
> > post the error to the list
>
> /me hits self with cluebat
>
> It was just an out of disk space issue.  Doh!

that'd do it alright ;)
-mike