svn commit: trunk/uClibc/libc/sysdeps/linux: alpha arm cris i386 mips powerpc sh spa etc...

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Sat Nov 5 02:13:22 UTC 2005

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 01:35:55AM +0100, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 vapier at uclibc.org wrote:
> > Added:
> >    trunk/uClibc/libc/sysdeps/linux/Makefile.arch
>
> rename this to some other name or move it to common, else if TARGET_ARCH
> is not defined we get this one included (see Makefile.in in the same dir)

that doesnt make any sense ... if TARGET_ARCH isnt defined then that means
either (1) Rules.mak wasnt included (and so you're fucked anyways) or (2) the
.config file hasnt been generated (and so you're fucked anyways)

making basic assumptions about the state of the topdir config is already
ingrained in uClibc ... for example, try to build anything in a subdir without
having run `make headers` in topdir
-mike