Build problem

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Wed Nov 2 15:07:21 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-02 14:26:06 +0000, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 11:03:23AM +0100, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> > Now, a Makefile is required again in the target directory (which I've
> > added, no problem), but 'make -f Makefile.in' (after 'make oldconfig')
> > isn't all that successful and calls the "menuconfig" screen. I also
> > see that it tries to execute
>
> err, you shouldnt do `make -f Makefile.in` ... Makefile sets everything up for
> you so you dont hit this sort of error

Until a day or two ago, this was the way to use the new build
infrastructure, wasn't it? But never mind, I'll just start a new
compile run with the plain Makefile.

Thanks, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw at lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O