[uClibc] Re: uClibc++ , tests

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Sat May 28 10:26:03 UTC 2005

Polluting list, sorry.

Garrett, the SMTP server mail.tbaytel.net does not accept mail from me:
587 ps.m at gmx.net sender domain does not match SPF records
The above email is a freemail address, but the SMTP host I use is the one
provided by my ISP (@mikroweb.hu) , not the freemailer, so no match
between address and SMTP server domain

Please correct

On Fri, 27 May 2005, Garrett Kajmowicz wrote:

> I've done a bunch of work on the iostreams library.  Everything is working
> much better now.  I still need to do cleanup, but it is looking good now.
>
> I've managed to get id3lib to compile and the example applications (with real
> and valid output).  However, some of the (additional) test applications are
> segfaulting.  Unfortunately, gdb is crashing on the development machine I
> have access to when attempting to run these test applications.  If you care
> to, you should be able to test this library.  If the test applications do
> segfaul, would you please send me a stack trace - I'd love to get these bugs
> worked out.

I can run make test but for gdb usage you have to give me exact
instructions, because I do not know it.

unable to build apps:
old apps: jikes, kdelibs
new apps (0.1.9 was ok): ttmkfdir