[uClibc] Any idea when 0.9.28 might come out?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Mar 29 02:37:34 UTC 2005

On Monday 28 March 2005 08:56 pm, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Monday 28 March 2005 04:02 pm, Rob Landley wrote:
> > Just thought I'd raise the issue, in hopes we don't go a year until the
> > next release... :)
>
> considering the flux state libc/ldso is at the moment, i dont see why
> you're asking after 0.9.28 :p
>
> are you really that eager to get a new ABI-incompat uclibc released ? ;)
> -mike

I'm not agitating for one now, I'm just wondering when the plan is to get the
next one out.  (In a month?  Three months?  Six months?  When features x, y,
and z are done?)

I'm still happily using the 0.9.27 release in my project.  (I need the cvs
version of busybox to fix some stuff, but the last release of uclibc works
fine for me so far...)

Rob