[uClibc] linux kernels

Erick Tyndall erythros at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:59:51 UTC 2005

hello,

i've done alot of google searches but cant seem to find the info i need. i'm
trying to build a few test systems with the uclibc buildroot. i would like
to target the linux kernels 2.0, 2.2, and 2.4. i have already had several
failures,

i made the buildroot first then untar the kernel sources on a partition that
i'm using for the buildroot. i then chroot into the buildroot system. when i
attempt to compile the kernel i get the same error for both 2.0.40 and
2.2.26.

i've googled the error but no luck. so my next step was to verify that i set
up my buildroot correctly. no matter how i google it i cant seem to find
what i need to compile those kernels. what version of gcc, binutils or any
other dependencies/requirements.

so my first question is where can i find the dependencies/requirements for a
kernel 2.0.40 and 2.2.26 compile?