[uClibc] RE: [uClibc-cvs] svn commit: trunk/uClibc/ldso/ldso:armcris i386 m68k mips powerpc sh sh64 etc...

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at lumentis.se
Wed Mar 16 13:16:48 UTC 2005

> > I will have a look, but please don't do more cleanups until the patch
> > below is in SVN. I think I found a solution to the assembly problem.
> > here is a new patch againt current SVN:
> >
> > OK, commit?
>
> It compiles (and works) for CRIS. It does, however, give a warning about
> control reaching the end of a non-void function for _dl_start()...

Thats probably due to no return stmt in the START macro. Try
adding a dummy return stmt or modify CRIS like POWERPC(I think this is the better way)

I will commit the whole patch tomorrow if not somebody wants me to
hold off for a few more days.

> Also, I am unsure about the additions of Copyrights in the patch.
Not sure what the problem is here, but will address this in private.
If someone wants to comment, you are more than welcome.