[uClibc] (build root) udhcp patch

Vladimir Bychkovsky vladimir.bychkovsky at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:29:55 UTC 2005

Thanks Mike!

Turns out I am using an Oct 2002 tarball
(http://udhcp.busybox.net/source/udhcp-0.9.8.tar.gz)

This tarball is pointed to buy a makefiles in the latest buildroot svn:
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/buildroot/package/udhcp/udhcp.mk?rev=9846&view=markup

Is there a way to get buildroot makefiles to download SVN version of
packages instead?
Can I just use SVN checkout commands in the makefile?
(I have started using Buildroot yesterday, so please pardon my newbie questions)

Thanks,
Vlad.