[uClibc] Buildroot problem with ar

Garrett Kajmowicz gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Wed Mar 2 20:58:16 UTC 2005

On March 1, 2005 13:50, Mike Frysinger wrote:

> > hmm, which ar is this? Looks like the native build host ar to me, not the
> > one buildroot builds.

I compiled the buildroot environment and am running it as chroot.  It is a x86
system, compiled for 386, generic optimizations.

Buildroot was from rcs.
binutils-2.15.91.0.2

GNU ar 2.15.91.0.2 20040727
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License.  This program has absolutely no warranty.

Thanks again.
-       Garrett