[uClibc] help required mmap/munmap

sandeep malik malik_mca1 at rediffmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:49:32 UTC 2005

Hi List....

I am facing memory leak problem and requet you to please help me.....
i am using uClinux-2.4.19 with uClibc-0.9.20 on a mips-nommu lexra(Lx4380) processor.....I have even repeated the whole process of allocation and deallocation with even uClibc-0.9.25 and 0.9.27 also. But everytime result is same. I even tried using pagealloc2 (non power of 2 allocation) algorithm available as option in kernel hack option....but still not much progress and still we are loosing memory......I think there is some problem with mmap and munmap implementation of uClinux 2.4.19. But as much as i know there is only one patch available for this kernel and that too is not fixing this problem......

Thanks and Regards,
Sandeep Malik

Thanks and Regards,
Sandeep Malik