[uClibc] problem with linux/timer.h

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Thu Jun 30 12:38:41 UTC 2005

On Thursday 30 June 2005 05:39 am, Kai.Niu wrote:
>                    Now I have to use timer function to repeatedly call a
> function with a certain interval. After google the internet, I find the
> add_timer/mod_timer functions which is seemly used in kernel space. There
> are some problems during the compiling stage. The error message is dumped
> as follow:

i dont see how this is related at all to  uClibc ... you should seek help on a
more appropriate list

i will point out that using timer funcs defined by kernel headers in a
userspace program is likely to not work (as you can see) ... you should be
using signal()/alarm() to do timers (unless someone knows a better way)
-mike