[uClibc] Re: [uClibc-cvs] svn commit: trunk/uClibc++/include

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Tue Jun 21 14:23:29 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-21 09:21:54 -0400, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 June 2005 03:10 am, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> > On Mon, 2005-06-20 19:45:33 -0600, gkajmowi at uclibc.org <gkajmowi at uclibc.org>
> wrote:
> > > http://uclibc.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=svn&rev=10557
> >
> > An Exception Has Occurred
>
> the server doesnt update instantly ... you have to wait before it's available

How long do I have to wait? Eg. I just now tried again; your link by
itself works, but klicking on one of the '(diff to previous)' links
still brings up this exception...

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw at lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O