[uClibc] Re: implementing __libc_stack_end

Mark S. Mathews mark at linux-wlan.com
Mon Jun 20 23:33:34 UTC 2005

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005, Mike Frysinger wrote:

> On Monday 20 June 2005 11:22 am, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:
>> As of gcc-cvs the linux-unwind.h file should have
>> #ifndef inhibit_libc at the beginning and #endif at the end
>> (this would ensure, that cross-compiling will work)
>>
>> currently (gcc-cvs) has this only for i386 and mips, but should have it
>> probably for all archs
>
> ive found upstream gcc to be touchy on the subject of inhibit_libc ... ive
> given up and tend to just send the patches to crossgcc/buildroot :/

That's what I figured I'd do once I grok the issue well enough to produce
a sane patch.  If anyone who's more in-touch w/ the gcc folks than I am
wants to push it upstream, they're welcome to.

Thanks for the warning though.

-Mark

--

Mark S. Mathews

AbsoluteValue Systems      Web:    http://www.linux-wlan.com
721-D North Drive          e-mail: mark at linux-wlan.com
Melbourne, FL 32934        Phone:  321.259.0737
USA                        Fax:    321.259.0286