[uClibc] Observation: uclibc snapshot won't buildagainstgcc-3.4.4for ppc

Mark S. Mathews mark at linux-wlan.com
Mon Jun 20 20:43:43 UTC 2005

Nope.  Sorry I didn't get back to you.

I looked through the NPTL sources and could figure out where the symbol is
supposed to be _defined_.  :-(

I'm building against 3.4.4, but only by disabling the macro that uses the
symbol.  The code that calls the macro has an ifndef case.

I don't believe it matters to what I'm doing.

I'm spending more time looking into my printf problem (see my earlier
post).  The va_copy() call in the vfprintf code is hanging...but only on
this particular CPU/Kernel combination.  It's really wierd.  These
binaries work fine on other cpus.  I'm currently having some trouble
figuring out the precise code in the gcc __builtin stuff that applies.

-M

--

Mark S. Mathews

AbsoluteValue Systems      Web:    http://www.linux-wlan.com
721-D North Drive          e-mail: mark at linux-wlan.com
Melbourne, FL 32934        Phone:  321.259.0737
USA                        Fax:    321.259.0286