[uClibc] Re: implementing __libc_stack_end

Mark S. Mathews mark at linux-wlan.com
Mon Jun 20 12:27:18 UTC 2005

Is your test for a powerpc target?

The problem isn't in the apps that I'm using, the reference to
__libc_stack_end is in libgcc.  I don't have the code in front of me, but
it comes from a macro expansion in the config/rs6000 stuff.

The first failure I get is when buildroot is compiling/linking ldd.

Thanks for the reply,

-Mark

--

Mark S. Mathews

AbsoluteValue Systems      Web:    http://www.linux-wlan.com
721-D North Drive          e-mail: mark at linux-wlan.com
Melbourne, FL 32934        Phone:  321.259.0737
USA                        Fax:    321.259.0286