[uClibc] TZ environment values for glibc timezones

Ralph Siemsen ralphs at netwinder.org
Wed Jun 15 17:19:20 UTC 2005

Erik Andersen wrote:
> To my knowledge nobody has done this.  Contributions of such a
> tool and/or data set would be appreciated.

Its actually much more involved than this.  There is not just the time
offset with/without Daylight time, but also the dates and times when the
switch happens.  While most of North america has agreed on these values,
when you go around the world you find a lot of pockets of difference.

I somehow doubt that this sort of handling is in the current code... but
I haven't looked so maybe I'm wrong :)

-R