[uClibc] buildroot fails to build the cross-toolchain

jose rubio hoser_9 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 20:40:07 UTC 2005

I believe there are places that already have pre-built
toolchains. That are independent of uclibc.org.
Correct me if I am wrong.
I am looking at the BE build for mips and will post my
.config as soon as I get it working.

FYI my machine is a FC3 but I also tried it on an FC4
but same result

--
Jose

--- Charles Palmer

----------------------------------schnipp-------------------------------
> > mhu buildroot% pwd
> > /home/mhu/buildroot/buildroot
> > mhu buildroot% find . -iname "as"
> > mhu buildroot% find . -type f -iname "*gcc"

./toolchain_build_mips/gcc-3.4.2-initial/gcc/mklibgcc
> > ./toolchain_build_mips/gcc-3.4.2-initial/gcc/xgcc

./toolchain_build_mips/gcc-3.4.2/zlib/nt/Makefile.gcc
> > ./toolchain_build_mips/gcc-3.4.2/gcc/config.gcc

./toolchain_build_mips/gcc-3.4.2/gcc/testsuite/README.gcc