[uClibc] uclibc/busybox based distros

Ivan Daniluk ivan.daniluk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 02:34:21 UTC 2005

I've started a mini-howto on this subject. It's not fully finished yet, and
very simple. It describes steps to build busybox/uclibc(using buildroot)
mini-distro(with kernel and lilo) on harddisk image(simple regular file) via
loopback devices.
http://infostore.org/info/108340/bootdisk-buildroot-minihowto.html

--
Ivan Daniluk,