[uClibc] rsh server

maryam maryam_seraj at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 16:23:41 UTC 2005

Thank you all for your suggestions.

The reason why I have to go with rsh is because
it's non-interactive. There are quite a few
scripts on the control plane which rsh into the
data plane to execute a few things. Since I upgraded
the kernel/busybox versions on the data plane,
therefore, I need to comply with the way it used
to be done before, hence having to have a rsh
server.

Thanks again,
Maryam