[uClibc] problem+target image of ptx distribution on i386 using ulibc

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Mon Jun 6 18:21:50 UTC 2005

Varindh,

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 01:36:14PM +0530, varidh at codito.com wrote:
>   while making a target image for ptxdist(distribution basically used for
> embedded systems) on i386 using uclibc, which is as follows...
> gcc version i am using is gcc-3.3.2.. and the crosstool i am using is
> crosstool-0.28-rc5.tar.gz
>  and the binutils i am using is binutils-2.14.90.0.5.tar.gz..

I already told you on the PTXdist mailing list that my patch which
brings uClibc support into crosstool does not work with 0.28-rc5. Please
use one of the predefined projects in PTXdist which are known to work
with uClibc.

Robert
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9