[uClibc] Buildroot question about Soekris net4521 board...

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Thu Jun 2 21:21:37 UTC 2005

On Jun 2, 2005, at 2:15 PM, Erik Andersen wrote:
> I suppose I should get that patch merged in...

I was wondering about the method patches were approved and merged. I
see quite a few patches to buildroot that don't seem to be moved in.
Some of mine have been accepted and merged I see, others not. I never
received feedback, so didn't know if there was some type of reasoning
for it. Usually though, the patch/bug report was simply never assigned
after I inserted it. Is there something I should do/know of so things
are smoother? Or is it simply a matter of time, where I mean, you're
busy working on uclibc or something else and don't have much time to
devote to reviewing contributions to buildroot?
--
Nathanael D. Noblet
Gnat Solutions

T 250.385.4613