[uClibc] vfork patch for noMMU arches.

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:48:11 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 04:01:05PM -0600, Dylan Griffiths wrote:
> Hi, I see on the MIPS platform you return fork() or ENOSYS depending
> on if the MMU is there or not.  Linux's clone system call provides vfork

If I read your patch correctly; by replacing the fork() calls in
toolchain_build_nios2/uClibc/libc/unistd/daemon.c of uclibc with vfork(),
applications that depend (applets) on daemon (telnetd, httpd) could be
compiled and run on archs without MMU?

nice, I need to try this on nios ii

--
  greetz, marc
No offense, human, but what could I possibly need from you?