[uClibc] ncurses

Thomas Lundquist lists at zelow.no
Tue Jul 12 05:42:47 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 10:34:14PM -0400, John Kelly wrote:

> hi
>
> Can anyone discuss the rationale of the ncurses makefile?  Or better
> yet, suggest how to change it to build a self hosting environment?

If I understand you correctly, you want the ncurses development headers
on the target.

a patch for this (named target_headers.patch and includes similar
options for a few other libs in buildroot) can be found at:

http://www.zelow.no/floppyfw/download/Development/Patches/buildroot/

(a few packages there aswell)

it will add an option to put headers on target for ncurses, zlib and
openssl.

Thomas.