[uClibc] patches for uClibc++

Garrett Kajmowicz gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Mon Jan 24 22:05:11 UTC 2005

I have a few questions about the patch(es) which you sent.

> - splits up new.cpp into subfiles (as libsupc++.a uses it)

Is there any particular reason to do this?  That is, is there any condition
under which having all files combined causes something not to work properly?

> - tries to solve the problems building libuClibc++.a all the time
> (it should be buildable all the time)

I agree with you.  Have you tested this well?  I had a problem trying to
import libsupc++ in static compilation.  Is this the reason for spliting the
new file up?

> - does not install include/Makefile
include/ already has a Makefile.  What didn't you install?

> - corrects docs
Thank you for that.

- Garrett