[uClibc] Patches for gcc-3.4.3 and binutils-2.15.94.0.2

George Joseph gtj.personal at peakin.com
Thu Jan 6 03:39:10 UTC 2005

My apologies...  I'm talking about the top level toolchain cvs module.  The latest gcc there is 3.4.1 and it doesn't build workable
shared libraries for armeb.  Buildroot doesn't do too well with 2.6 armeb kernels right now so I haven't paid too much attention to
it and didn't think to look at its toolchains.  I did just build it's gcc 3.4.3 toolchain though and it's fine for armeb.  I then
replaced the standalone toolchain's patches with the buildroot toolchain's patches, did a rebuild and got a good toolchain.  The
only think I had to do was rename the patches to the standalone toolchain's conventions.

If you're thinking about retiring the standalone toolchain stuff, then no need to go further.  If it's going to stick around for a
while, copying the patches over might be a good idea.

Sorry for the confusion.

gtj