[uClibc] Troubles when compiling elf2flt with 2.95 uclibc toolchain

Mohammed Amine SAYA amine.saya at rfo.atmel.com
Mon Jan 3 13:57:33 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I am trying to build a gcc-2.95 uclibc toolchain with elf2flt but I
didn't get through it.
I succeeded to build gcc-2.95 uclibc toolchain without elf2flt and
everyting works fine but when
I tried to add "elf2flt.mk" I got stuck simply because I don't know how
to do it.
So I tried to come out with a work around and decided to build gcc-2.95
uclibc toolchain without elf2flt and to add elf2flt support by compiling
elf2flt-20030320.tar.gz with my new toochain and point the prefix to my
toochain_build_arm. I didn't get to do it either. I got the following :
./elf2flt.c: In function `main':
./elf2flt.c:1308: `false' undeclared (first use in this function)
./elf2flt.c:1308: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
./elf2flt.c:1308: for each function it appears in.)

My question is : is there anyway to create a gcc-2.95 toolchain with
elf2flt support without trying to add it in two separate steps ?

Thanks all,

Amine.