[uClibc] How to take the advantage of PowerPC EXT2 FS and build NIOS II toolchain?

Neo Jia neojia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 16:55:25 UTC 2005

hi,

After downloading the PowerPC EXT2 FS, how to take the advantage of
it? It seems that I cannot simply use it on my linux box, right?

And, for the NiosII toolchain, I got the error "not finding the niso
gcc ...". Shall I have the cross-complier for NiosII already? Can the
buildroot help me to create the environment from scratch?

Thanks,
Neo
--
I would remember that if researchers were not ambitious
probably today we haven't the technology we are using!