[uClibc] openssh - newbie configuration question

Rich Ireland rich.ireland at idahotech.com
Mon Feb 14 17:33:37 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have a csb337(Atmel at91rm9200) that is running Linux-2.6.9 created
with the latest(as of Friday) uclibc buildroot and I'm having trouble
configuring sshd to allow non-root connections.

With the default builds, I can establish a non-root user and login via
tty but sshd always claims that the user's password has expired, and
when I change it - the connection is closed.  However it works just fine
as root.  I've googled for clues, but have found nothing illuminating.

--
Rich Ireland
Firmware Engineer - Perforce Advocate
mailto:rich.ireland at idahotech.com