[uClibc] RE: CVS -> SVN

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Wed Feb 9 18:04:12 UTC 2005

Worked fine (except I got a warning for each file that needed
to be updated since /var/cvs/CVSROOT/history was not writable).

> > 2) Would it be possible to get the sender of the SVN
> >    commit mails to reflect who made the commit (like it
> >    used to be for the CVS commits)?
>
> Yeah, I'm still working on the commit emails -- they currently
> sortof suck, though are better than nothing.

Btw, is the script that generates the mails available via
SVN somewhere? Or it is something only you have access to?

> > 3) Why does not svn blame work?
>
> It works for me...

Ok, I figured out what was the problem. I had used the following
when checking out the repository (taken from the uClibc web site):

    svn list svn+ssh://username@svn.uclibc.org//svn/trunk/uClibc

When I corrected it to

    svn list svn+ssh://username@svn.uclibc.org/svn/trunk/uClibc

it worked as expected. You should probably correct the web site...

>  -Erik

//Peter